Saturday 28 February 2015


Long time no post, heres an oversized mmu / mech i did for fun  recently, basic type for colony / station security / customs and hazardous EVA assistance. the arms and backpack powerplant are interchangeable to reflect different roles


 pilots prepare for maneuvers in the Trojans  

rough idea for a 'saddle' class weapon for ranges of 1-3 light seconds with the backpack swapped for a larger booster

as well as a quick idea for linked hydroponic modules in orbit


and a bad gif just for fun

5 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing! I absolutely LOVE the mech! Awesome proportions and shape design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Wouter, means alot! been really enjoying your Neo-Amsterdam series!

      Delete
  2. Great update Al. I really like the second render shot. Did you use Keyshot to help with the base at all? I'm getting used to using it with creatures, but I haven't done any hard-surface work in it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell of a design!!And I really like the mech and the station idea!Keep it up please!I'm also having a space project,one love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cui Tong, thanks for the comment! love your designs and Project Boundary looks incredible. I cant wait to play it!

      Delete